1. Why do students need access to mobile phones in the classroom?
If they don’t have computers or ipads they would need it for google drive and maths and reading games.
2. Are mobile phones too complicated? What are the advantages/disadvantages of cramming so much technology into a mobile phone? Use a T-chart to show your thinking.
If you know to use it no but if you don’t it can very frustrating and complicated.
3. How have the developments in mobile phone technology directly benefited students in classrooms?
They can use it for school games like sum dog and popplet.
- Why do you think the author starts the article with a rhetorical question?
So that it makes the reader get interested and so they start thinking about what the article is about.
- Do you agree or disagree with this article? Explain your thinking.
I agree with most of it but they are useful for school if you are using them sensibly and for the right things, I also think that if you don’t know how to use it it can be very frustrating and complicated.